Comment on page
Rules and Disclaimers
- 1.You must agree to the following rules and disclaimers prior to your participation in this tournament.
- 2.You must be legally allowed to play this game or enter into this tournament in the country/countries you play this game or the country/countries you are deemed under the jurisdiction of.
- 3.This product is in beta. There may be bugs, flaws and issues with either the front end, game engine, smart contracts, servers hosted by our company, third parties services, blockchain providers, blockchain service companies, etc. This product may not perform as expected, work on all devices, in all locations and requires internet connectivity — all of which may affect gameplay or your ability to fairly enter this tournament.
- 4.You agree Beta points do not have any value. Any private or public trading of Beta points with tokens or coins of value will not confer value to Beta points. The exchange of Beta points for TANKS or NFTs in the first prize pool does not confer value to Beta points.
- 5.You agree any winnings due to be paid in TANKS tokens will only be paid in TANKS tokens, and will be paid out to the address associated with your game account and paid out on the Polygon network only. The value of TANKS tokens with respect to other instruments (such as ETH/BNB/MATIC/USD) are very volatile and the value of TANKS tokens at any point in time does not factor into any consideration with this agreement.
- 6.You agree NOT to hold “Tanks! For Playing Pty. Ltd”, it’s shareholders, founders, employees or contractors liable for any error, omission, bug, flaw or decision made which may affect your perceived, inferred or actual Beta points total either past, present or future.
- 7.We reserve the right to change the rules of the tournament for any reason including but not limited to issues of fairness, balance, etc.
- 8.We reserve the right to change the pay-out basis of the beta points for any reason including but not limited to exploitation, fairness, balance, etc
- 9.We reserve the right to recalculate or deploy a replacement Beta points token for any reason including but not limited to technical issues, security issues, issues of fairness, balance, etc.
- 10.We reserve the right to cancel the tournament for any reason including but not limited to technical issues, fairness, legal issues, etc.
- 11.We reserve the right to disqualify players for any reason and at any time including but not limited to exploiting flaws in the game, bringing the game into disrepute or excessive “farming” of Beta points without playing the game.
- 12.Shareholders, founders, employees and contractors of “Tanks! For Playing Pty. Ltd.” may play from time to time but are not permitted to claim any winnings.